Share Your Stories
News & Discussion
The information provided on this site is for discussion
purposes only and not to be used for diagnosis or treatment. A medical professional should be consulted for diagnosis and treatment.
- What is CP? by William Chang
- Cerebral palsy is a group of disorders that usually affect the motor function of the person who has it. Cerebral palsy is not a progressive disease, meaning that the symptoms do not get either worse or better with time. >>
- Children Disabilities by Benedict Yossarian
- According to a study, about six to ten percent of American children have learning disabilities. Learning disability or LD has no concrete definition because of its varied aspects but it is clear that a child suffering from LD experiences difficulties in the academics such as in the areas of speaking, writing, listening and reasoning. >>
- Cerebral Palsy Treatment by Melvin Kops
- Cerebral palsy is a disorder that is caused because some parts of the brain that control muscular movement are damaged. There is still no single cure for this disorder but various treatments are available to help elevate the patient's suffering. >>
Join the Community
- Transportation DiscussionDiscuss Assisted Transportation with other Members.
- Improve Mobility and get the most out of new Assistive Devices and New Technology. >>
- Cerebral Palsy DiscussionMembers Discuss Cerebral Palsy Issues
- Share Your Cerebral Palsy Experiences. Discuss What Works and What Doesn't Work. >>